Saturday, April 15, 2017

Rainbow of Thanks

Hello!  Thanks so much for stopping by
 
Today I am sharing a card I made for the Cas-ual Fridays Stamps challenge, Rainbows. 
 
 
I had a general idea of how I wanted this card to come together.  I first took the 4 petal Fri-die and colored with a dauber, the edges of each in Catherine Pooler inks.  I took my pinky and with the color Tierra, dabbed the center.  I then glued each flower together.  I used prills for the center of each flower to give it some interest.
 
I then took Thank you from So Pretty stamp set and stamped this on the bottom right corner.  I used my MISTI because I wanted a dark impression and the MISTI allows you to stamp as many times as you'd like in the same spot.
 
I'd like to say this is a pretty CAS card.  For me, this is a very simple 'almost' one layer card.  The outcome is just what I had in mind.
 
 
This card is entered into the Rainbow challenge at Cas-ual Fridays Stamps blog here.
 
Cas-ual Fridays products used:
So Pretty - Stamp set
4 Petals - Fri-Die
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments: