Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Happy Birthday

Hello!  Thanks so much for stopping by.
 
Today I want to share a card made for the Cas-ual Fridays Red, Pink and White challenge.
 
 
The new release from Cas-ual Fridays caught my eye.  I purchased a few goodies and thought I'd use them for my challenge card.
 
I used:
Full On Floral (background)
Heartfelt Sayings
 
To make my background,  I embossed in white from Brutus Monroe.  I just love his embossing powders.  I then took Rockin Red from Catherine Pooler Designs and with the ink blending tool started heavy red and the made the ombre look .  I then tied some white ribbon and stamped Happy Birthday from the Heartfelt Sayings in Red from Brutus Monroe.
 
The card is super cute and will definitely make someone's birthday a little brighter!
 
 
This card is entered into the Cas-ual Fridays Challenge here


No comments:

Post a Comment