Monday, November 21, 2016

Primitive Christmas

 
 
 Hello!  Thank you so much for stopping by

I had time to play around with a few dies from the November release at Craftin Desert Divas and oh my oh my.. my new favs! The Winter Wonderland dies are FUN!

This is the mood board inspiration for November.  When posting on social media, be sure to use #cddmonthly and also join the Facebook group to share your creation.  Here is the group link  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1428163220758119/



1.  I first took a kraft card base 5 x 6.5.  I buy my card bases at Michaels and love that they come with envelopes.
2.  I then laid out all of my card stock I wanted to use.  I made this card with the intention of following the November mood board from Craftin Desert Divas.
3.  I then cut with the picture frame die my bottom layer. 
4.  Next, I cut from the Fancy Frames my next layer.  This is by far my staple of dies.. You must have it LOL!
5.  I then cut the lantern die and candle
6.  Using the Winter Wonderland die set (which is packed full of amazingness) I cut the poinsettia in 4 different shades of brown/beige.  I cut 4 of each so I could layer the poinsettias.  There is a dotted crease on the poinsettia that allows you to nicely shape the flower if you'd like.  I did and it gives it such dimension.
7. Layering the poinsettia to whatever I felt looked nice, I glued them together and placed accordingly on my card.
 
 
 I hope you have enjoyed this card! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment