Thursday, September 22, 2016

Happy 1st Birthday Bryndle

Hello!  Thank you so much for stopping by.  Today I am showcasing a card made with My Favorite Things product.  I am entering this into the MFT Stamps Super Star card contest. 
 
When I first saw the card kit Sensational Stitched Flowers card kit.. I KNEW I had to have it.. regardless of how many flowers I already had in my stash.  I had ideas flowing in my mind from the time I hit send. 
 
I received a 1st birthday party invite and on the front was my precious sweet cousins baby.  She has pearls draped on her and all pink.  I just knew the moment I saw the invite .. this is what my card would be using the card kit.
 
I got all of my supplies out and started cutting flowers.  I cut several different shades of pink as well as white.  I left the entire flower die together and just cut repeatedly.  I ended up with TONS of flowers!
 
 
 
I then took my white flowers and with momento rosebud ink and a dauber I edged many of the flowers as well as coloring a bit on them with the dauber.  I probably could have done my entire card in the white with the pink edges..
 
I then started to piece the flowers together using glue. 
 
 
 
I also used Make a Wish die and stamp set to make one single candle for Bryndle's 1st bday. 
 
I then added finishing touches to the flowers with flat back pearls and raised some flowers for dimension. 
 

 
 
I could not be happier with the outcome of this card.  This is entered into the Superstar card contest.   I'm obsessed with MFT Stamps and love every single thing released.. Check them out if you haven't yet!
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. such a beautiful and girly card, I just love it!!! beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete