Thursday, July 21, 2016

Pond Scene using Zig markers

Hello!  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Today I'd like to showcase the Spring Pond die. from Die-Versions.
 
 
 
I simply took Strathmore Bristol Watercolor (smooth surface) paper and cut my die with the Vagabond 2.    I then used Zig Clean Brush Markers and a Water Brush to apply the color.  This is a super simple card, but I have a family member who loves the outdoors and flowers so she will LOVE it!
 
For the background, I took another piece of watercolor paper and with blues made a water and sky look.  I traced around the die cut with a pencil so that I just placed the blue where I needed to.  After assembling the card, I opted for an orange background so it would make the dragonfly pop a bit.
 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  When shopping at Die-Versions be sure to use the code kara15 to receive 15% off from your order.  This can not be combine with any other sales or promotions. 

1 comment: