Thursday, June 2, 2016

Prayers

Hello!  Thanks so much for stopping by
 
Today I've love to show you a snippet of a card box I am creating for a gift. 
 
I used Concord & 9th 'You are Enough' and Simon Says Stamp 'Prayers' stamp sets.  To make the process so easy I highly recommend MISTI.. This tool will make your life so easy to create cards.. especially in quantities..  I then added some tiny rhinestones.  I had matching colors for all except the blue.  I took my spectrum noir pens and made my own color using a clear rhinestone.
 
I used Altenew ink for my layering stamps.  I love the ink as the guess work for what colors go well together when layering is out..
 
   
 
I wanted to use my gorgeous pots of flowers for props and while it is pretty, it is tough to have them perfect for a photo opp. 
 

 
I hope this has inspired you to be crafty! 
Happy crafting!
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Oh so pretty! I always love rainbow cards but these are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete