Friday, April 1, 2016

MFT Stamps - Thank you

Hello!  Thanks so much for stopping by
 
I'm fairly certain I have a MFT Stamps (My Favorite Things Stamps) issue.. LOL  I love their releases as there is always something .. something you just 'need'.
 
This vertical stars die is from the February release!! I'm not sure why I waited to use it, but it's gorgeous..
 
1.  I took the die and a 5 x 6.5 piece of cardstock and die cut the vertical star twice.  There is also a horizontal star die.. that's why I keep saying vertical.. so you know what I used.
 
2.  I then took the Homespun lines and made a decorative edge to my cardstock.  
 
3.  Using my Brutus Monroe ink (Zest) I used the Tim Holtz ink blending tool and edged the cardstock.
 
4.  I cut my yellow cardstock 5 x 6.5 to lay under the white. 
 
5.  Where my stars met were kind of wonky, so it worked perfect to take a scrap piece of yellow cardstock and stamp with the Brutus Monroe Zest.  I used the star from Count the Stars.  I then took Thank you from Kind Thank you and embossed with Brutus Monroe Alabaster. 
 
6.  I then adhered foam tape for some dimension and placed that right where my starts were wonky.
 
Today was a gorgeous unexpected beautiful weather day (the weatherman was wrong.. I love when he is wrong for the right reason. .LOL)  So this card matched the beautiful bright sunny day!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment