Sunday, April 17, 2016

Color Throwdown #388

 
Hello!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  I absolutely loved the colors in the Color Throwdown #388 challenge that I had to participate. 
 
I used Rose Bloom from So Suzy Stamps, LOVE from Die-Versions, Picture Frame Die from Craftin Desert Divas  , Alabaster embossing powder from Brutus Monroe and Zig Clean Brush markers for my water coloring.
 
I started off stamping the Rose Bloom on Strathmore Water color paper and embossed that with Alabaster powder .  I then took my zigs using 050 Yellow, 030 Blue and 048 Emerald Green with my waterbrush and adding color where needed.  
 
I then took the picture frame die with the blue zig and water brush to create a fading color effect.  I cut the word love and adhered it and then my rose bloom panel.  I then finished it off with some sequins and twine.   For my background I simply took the yellow zig and water brush and colored around the edges. 
 
These colors together turned out gorgeous.  It is a gorgeous mix .  I challenge you to participate in the Color Throwdown Challenge
 
Happy Crafting!
~Kara 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment