Monday, March 28, 2016

Rainy Day with Digi Stamp

Hello!  Thanks so much for stopping by
 
Today I want to share a FREEBIE (this week only) digi stamp from Craftin Desert Divas.  You can find it here http://craftindesertdivas.com/rainy-day-girl-digital-stamp/
 
 
I tried coloring with Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens.. so the ENTIRE card is glitterfied... but a photo does not pick that up.. I have had the Spectrum Noir sparkle pens for a few months now and was truthfully scared to use them, LOL.  So I went to YouTube and on the Crafters Companion channel I found the perfect video.  I used the pens like water colors with the purple and clear sparkle.  Even the backgrounds are the same pens.  It's amazing what they can do and in person, these look outstanding.  I so wish the picture would pick that up.
 
I cut the Rainy Day girl out with my Brother Scan N Cut.  Can I just say this machine is a lifesaver.. unless of course you like to fussy cut.
 
The clouds, droplets and puddle came from Cricut.
 
The small flowers are from Concord & 9th and are so adorable.

The water spashes and sentiment came from Rain or Shine at Craftin Desert Divas.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope this has sparked some creativity.
Happy Crafting
 
 
This card is entered into the challenge:
Simon Says Stamp:  Wednesday Challenge
 
 


1 comment:

  1. What a cute little scene, Kara! I love the sentiment especially! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete