Saturday, January 30, 2016

You are a sweetheart!

Hello!  Thanks so much for stopping by
 
Today I want to share a card I made.  Valentine's Day is right around the corner, but this style could be used for any time.
 
I used the Heart Background from Die - Versions and cut a solid pink layer behind.  I then took a scrap piece of paper with Brutus Monroe wagon ink and a blender tool.  I wanted the edges to have the bold edged look.  I then took You are a Sweetheart stamp from the Simon Says Stamp Hello, Beautiful and embossed that in scarlet from Brutus Monroe.  Adding some red/white twine and a few sequins from Craftin Desert Divas Sweetness mix.
 
I then placed foam squares on the back of my scrap piece of paper for some dimension.. Added some kraft paper to the background and poof a perfect card!
 
 
This card entered in a challenge at:
Simon Says Stamp - Monday Challenge
DL ART  - Valentine 


2 comments:

  1. So romantic! "Heart background" is perfect for this time! Beautiful color and design, thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Monday CHallenge Blog! barbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty heart card, pretty shades of pink.Thanks for playing along over at DL.ART!

    Hugs, Lori m
    littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
    DL.ART DT Member

    ReplyDelete