Friday, October 30, 2015

Holiday Bows

Hello!  Thanks for stopping by today!  Can I just say, there is never too much PURPLE in the world!!  I am obsessed with anything purple and had the bright idea to try a purple Christmas card.
 
I used The Holiday Bow stamp set from The Ton.  This is a layering stamp set and the outcome is just so gorgeousness.  The look of a real bow is just amazing.
 
The cardstock base is Kraft, then a layer of white, purple and back to Kraft for the main part of the card.
 
I took some twine and made it look as if they were hanging.  One can never have enough sequins, so I dressed it up a bit with shiny beautiful sequins.  I used Momento purple Ink and Hero Arts Unicorn white.  Merry Christmas I embossed with Hero Arts white fine powder.
 
The sentiment came from My Style stamps.  It may be a little too large on the page.  I am undecided about that.  I am happy to say that I will be making these as my cards this year.  So I will play around with maybe a smaller sentiment or even rearranging how the page looks.
 
I am extremely happy with how it came out.  It looks stunning in person.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment